The 7-day (2 weekend days of theory + 5 days of practical trading in our office)
program introduces Swing Trading using Important Technical Analysis tools used frequently by Mitesh Thacker himself.
The program shall focus on the following 4 trading set ups:
1. Price Patterns
3. Identifying Medium term trends using Weekly and Monthly Charts.
4. Understanding the set ups to do Swing Trading.
The two-day session is then followed by trading these set ups live in our office. Our Knowledge head Mr. N Narayan along with Mitesh Thacker shall be monitoring these set ups as and when they occur and facilitate trading for participants.
Training would be held on all Tuesday’s & Thursday’s of the month from 6.00 PM to 8.30 PM and on 3 Saturday’s of the month which would be full day program. Training would be held in our office.
Interested people can take the facility of trading live in our office after learning the concepts.
The program shall focus on the following 7 trading set ups:
1. Introduction to Technical Analysis
2. Price Patterns
3. Trend Lines & Moving Averages
5. Supports & Resistances
6. Indicators and Momentum Averages
1. For 7-day program - Weekend Theory sessions and trading in office - Rs.30000+ taxes.
2. For one month Mini Mentorship Program – Rs.60000+ taxes.
3. Candidates who want to join Training and Mentoring course will get 25% discount on Research Services.
** Participants are also eligible for following extra offers:
A one-year free subscription to one trading call on daily basis from www.mitesshthakkar.com
A surprise gift.
If you wish to take referral benefits by suggesting participants, kindly get in touch with Mr. N. Narayan on phone numbers listed above.
15th and 16th ARPIL
17th - 21th APRIL
|MINI MENTORSHIP PROGRAM||
To be announced shortly
Anyone wishing to take a re-take the course already completed would get 50% discount to the prevailing rates of the course (excluding applicable taxes) **
** Subject to availability of seats for the course
1. Charges once paid are non refundable.
2. Once registered for a course, the Registration cannot be cancelled.
3. Postponement to join a stipulated batch is permissible, however only once. A prior intimation for postponement needs to be communicated to us at least 3 days before commencement of the training.
4. The course fee includes lunch along with tea / coffee for both days.
For more course details please contact Mr. N. Narayan on following numbers:
91-22-40156284/ 6286, +91-22-40225054
Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome. Please Submit Here
If you have any query for related investment ... We are availableContact us